The services (shop appropriation, processing of payments and orders) are provided by Protrade Integra GmbH.
Basis for an order via our onlineshop or other ordering methods (Fax, Telephone, E-Mail etc.) are our terms and conditions. Any person below the age of 18 requires the approval of his/her parent or legal guardian. By accepting our terms and conditions you confirm to be over the age of 18 or being approved to place an order by a parent or legal guardian.
Conclusion of contract
By placing your order (in our onlineshop by sending in your shopping cart, otherwise by sending your order by fax, letter, e-mail or ordering directly via telephone) you are placing a binding order based on our terms and conditions.
We will first survey to what extent we will be able to process your order. Only then we will accept your order completely or partially. This is generally carried out by dispatching your order. You will receive a shipping confirmation if you have specified an e-mail adress. The contract is concluded with delivery of shipment. Conclusion of contract is solely carried out in in German language and according to German law.
We offer several terms of payment, however we reserve our right not to provide all terms of payment to every customer. The customer bears additional costs that result in default of payment (e.g. fees for monitions and interest for default in the usual amount) at any rate. We reserve the right to consult a service provider for enforcement of our cash losses (e.g. collection agencies).
In the case of not accepted, not picked up or returned orders caused by self-inflicted adress errors the customer bears at any rate the regular additional costs if he/she insists on us dispatching the order anew. Orders with payment by cash on delivery (COD), that are returned for aforementioned reasons will be dispatched anew exclusively if payment is placed in advance. The customer also bears the additional costs in this case.
If an already paid for order is returned to us we will contact you by e-mail and dispatch the order again, if applicable. After contacting you the returned goods will be stored for 7 days at most. Should we not receive a reply in that period of time the order will be cancelled and payment will be returned where required.
Time of delivery
We will dispatch your order within 30 days from receipt of order or payment unless another delivery time has been stated. The time of delivery includes the time required by the provider to forward your order. Please note that we are not able to exert influence on this.
Next to all offered articles you also find information regarding their availability. Please note that this information is not classified as a binding or guaranteed scheduled shipping date. It is only a matter of estimated indications and guide values.
Availability and substitutes
Fundamentally all undeliverable articles will have to be ordered anew should the situation arise. However you have the possibility to indicate substitutes in the comment field before placing your order. These will be delivered instead of articles that turn out not to be in stock. If no substitutes are stated we will dispatch your order as fast as possible, although without regard towards undeliverable articles. If given a valid e-mail adress we will contact you, should your order contain out of stock articles.
Minimum order value
Cash on Delivery orders will be processed as soon as the value of goods is 15 ¤ or above.
Orders being dispatched outside of Germany require a value of good of 20 ¤ or above to be processed.
Reservation of proprietary rights
The delivered goods remain tob e our property until payment is carried out completely.
In your own interest, please make sure that you do not accept damaged parcels. Should the deliverer try to hand over a damaged (e.g. opened) parcel ii is best advised to refuse acceptance.
Generally you have the right to reconsign/exchange your ordered goods within 14 days from receipt of goods. Please find further information in the paragraph „Right of withdrawal“
Tips regarding reconsignment
As buyer you are not obliged to state reasons for returning goods, however we would kindly ask you to fill out the return note, that you received with your invoice by e-mail, and include it in your reconsignment. On said return note you will also find further information and tips for returning your order. We advise you to keep the shipping package for 4 weeks to ensure a secure and protected return of your goods if necessary. Should damages or deficits of goods resulting from insufficient packaging arise, we will charge you for these damages, if applicable.
Custom made articles
1. With your order, you must not violate the rights of third parties. In addition, you assure that you do not violate the prohibition against legal prohibitions and good morals. Of course, this includes pornographic, glorifying violence or racist content and the call for criminal acts.
2. You are liable in the event that the execution of your order rights, especially copyrights of third parties are violated. In the event of such an infringement, you release ProTrade-Integra gGmbH from all third-party claims resulting from the infringement. In case of doubt, ProTrade-Integra gGmbH may request proof from you of the rights of use of the documents submitted by you.
3. A violation of the above-mentioned points is not a material or legal defect that ProTrade-Integra gGmbH is responsible for.
4. The articles made according to your individual wishes do not constitute a right of revocation and exchange.
If tickets are offered for events, we point out that we are not organizers, i. E. Although we sell the ticket, the event is run by another person / company. The organizer is usually noted on the ticket. We are not responsible for the proper performance of the event. For questions about the event, please contact the organizer directly. Ordered tickets can not be canceled, claimed or returned!#
Each order of tickets is binding immediately after confirmation and is obliged to accept and pay for the order. We can cancel the ticket purchase if you violate or try to bypass a condition of the organizer or of us, which was pointed out in the context of the presale. The declaration of cancellation / withdrawal can also be made by crediting the amounts paid.
Tickets are not counted to the order value and to the determination of collection and large order discounts as well as discount actions to it.
Privacy and registration
We collect your personal data as part of the processing of contracts. We note the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act.
We offer free registration in as well as the as the storage of your personal data in a password protected customer account in our online shop. A customer account simplifies the ordering process and offers the following benefits:
- Articles will be saved in your shopping cart until you place an order.
- You are not required to state your contact information and adress with every order.
- You can change or completely delete your personal data in the „My Account“ section.
- Registration is absolutely free of charge and without abligation.
- You can view your customer account and the data stored there at any time and delete it if necessary. The possibility to do so can be found in your personal area under "My Account" (after you have logged in). To delete your customer account please use the link "delete customer account now irrevocably". Please keep in mind that this will delete your complete data from our database and you would have to re-register in case of a new order.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to download and install the available browser plugin.
Security and encryption
The security server software SSL (Secure Socket Layer) we use encrypts all your personal data such as name and address, credit card number. This information is not visible to unauthorized persons when transmitted over the Internet. The security server software SSL converts the characters you enter into a code that can be securely transmitted over the Internet.
The following data is transmitted in encrypted form:
Personal data (name, address, telephone number, etc.)
Login data (eMail address and password)
Credit card and account information
- You will find out about the period of validity of our limited-term offers wherever they are displayed in the shop.
- In addition to the items offered you will also receive information about their availability. These are not valid as binding or guaranteed shipping dates. These are only approximate and guideline values.
- Normally we send all ordered items in one package only.
- Of course, we check all goods carefully before we send them. Should nevertheless a delivered article be faulty, you can of course reclaim in the legal framework.
- If you send something back to us, please prepay the shipment sufficiently!
- If our company is at fault for any malpractice, we will bear the full cost of shipping and handling for any returns.
- All prices quoted are in Euro (¤) including the applicable VAT. For online orders, the price applies at the time of ordering. Price changes are reserved. Errors are always reserved.
- If you are not resident in the European Union as a private consumer, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction.
- These conditions as well as all purchase contracts concluded in accordance with these conditions are exclusively subject to German law.
- All contents of this site are subject to copyright. Reproduction, copying (also excerpts) Linking etc. only with our explicit written permission!
- If one of our conditions should be ineffective or ineffective, then the legal regulation stands for it, all other regulations remain effective.
- All orders are subject to the above delivery conditions in their version valid at the time of the order.
- By submitting the order, you agree to our terms.
The authors (ProTrade Integra GmbH) hereby explicitly declare that at the time of linking, the respective linked pages were free of illegal content.
The authors further declare that they have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. However, a complete content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of rights violations, such links will be removed promptly.
This applies to all links and references within our own web presence as well as for third-party-entries in guest books, chats, discussion forums and mailing lists provided by us.
For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or disuse of such information, the original provider / author is liable for the contents referred to.
Cancellation terms and conditions
You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen calendar days without giving any reason. The cancellation period starts on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods and - in the case of partial deliveries - on the day on which you have received the last partial shipment.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax, e-mail). You can also use the enclosed return slip or our online form - in this case, the receipt of the cancellation will be confirmed immediately by e-mail. The revocation must be sent to us at the following address:
ProTrade-Integra gGmbH - Retoure - Steinbeisweg 14- 71364 Winnenden – Deutschland
Tel.: +49 (0) 7195 587410
Fax: +49 (0) 7195 587420
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Effects of cancellation
In the event of a cancellation we are obliged to reimburse all received payments, including shipping costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from choosing another means of delivery than the most favorable (payment in advance) offered by us) immediately and the latest within 30 days from the day on which we have received your statement of withdrawal. Under no circumstances will you be charged for additional costs, resulting from reimbursements. We reserve our right to withhold refunds until we have retreived the goods or until you have provided proof, that the goods have been returned by you, whichever is fulfilled first.
You are liable to return the goods without delay and the latest within 14 days after the day on which you have stated your withdrawal. The deadline is met if you return the goods within 14 days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. We offer a postpaid return label
(only servicable within Germany!) for a fee of 3 ¤ which you can download. The fee will be charged against the refund amount of your return. Should you decide against using this service the accumulated reshipment charges will not be reimbursed.
You are liable for a possible loss of value of the goods only if said loss of value is due to unnecessary handling of the goods beyond determination of nature, condition and functionality of the goods.
We offer the return of the goods within 14 days, if the goods were only tested "as it would be possible in the store”. The right of return does not apply to delivery of sealed audio or video recordings (such as CDs, LPs, DVDs), provided that the supplied data carriers have been unsealed by you; to delivery of tickets for events of all kinds (for example concerts); in the case of delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs; no longer original packaged underwear, swimwear, tights, overknees and stockings; for piercings, body and ear jewelery as well as earphones; washed or altered textiles as well as remaining stock and special offers.
If items are sent back that are excluded from revocation, the costs for the return to the sender will be borne by the customer.
Online Dispute Resolution
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.